BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Sample look from About Face Fall!!!



Hi ladies!!! I am going to show you my look I did today with a few of the samples I got yesterday from my shop visit..

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lid Little merry maidens
Crease Bohemian bonanza
outer crease Gnomes who roam
Highlight pressed shadow Twinkling tapestry
patted on outer corner of eye is Fairies are freaking....I applied this a little damp
Lined top and bottom with Jet sparks liner and went over bottom lash line with Fairies are freaking and inner lid Twinkling Tapestry
Dior Blackout mascara
About Face concealer

Face:
About Face Custom foundation
About Face Custom Blush

Lips:
Lip Balm
Benefit Ladys Choice lipstick

Woo la!!! What do you think? I love these colors. Very versatile and easy to work with....I am a color lover but this gives me a more neutral but dramatic eye...

4 comments:

  1. I really like the eyes closed shot. The sparkle in the crease is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is very pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! You can really see all the colors so well.

    ReplyDelete