BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, August 17, 2009

Smurfs Who Salsa



I have so many nice products to try out I didn't know where to start so I decided to start with About Face. I am having such good luck with the pigments and really enjoying myself.

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lid my personal mix gray eyeshadow by About Face
Crease Smurfs Who Salsa pressed shadow by About Face
Outer Vee and in crease is Proud and Patriotic About Face
Highlight The Mirror Loves Me About Face
Lined and smudged upper and lower lash lines with pencilmein jet sparks liner which is black with silver glitter
Took Smurfs Who Salsa over bottom liner
Mary Kay Ultimate Black Mascara

Face:
Dior Airflash Spray Foundation in 300
Cheeks Mac Peachykeen
About Face mineral powder foundation lightly over face
About Face cream concealer

Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy lip balm
Aromaleigh Shortcake nourishing color creme

I thought this look came out so lovely. I like the quality of the pressed shadow. Great pigment and so easy to use.
The Dior Foundation which is spray on is great. I sprayed it on my brush and blended in. It can even cover tattoos....Great but pricey product.

So this is my look for the day. I hope you enjoy....


1 comment: