SpaRitual Nail Laquer
My nails look like I just polished them and it has been more than a week. There are no nicks they are not peeling at all. They look great. I am kinda sad that I will be removing to use a new color this week. So this line is definitely a must for me.
Cures by Avance' age defyer eye cream
Absolutely love this product. You can use it on the whole eye and it absorbs quickly and isn't greasy. My eyes seem to look a little firmer to me. I really love this product and I will be buying this for sure.
M2 Skin Recovery Moisturizer
After trying this for a week I ordered the full size. Absolutely love this moisturizer. It really has improved the look and texture of my face. It looks brighter and even and less breakouts. It contains Mandelic and Malic acids. The full size cost me 30.00 and it is worth every penny. i was so glad to see it didn't cost a fortune.
So these are staples in my daily routine now. I wanted to share this with you and maybe you will check these products out. I believe that Glow.com has a few of these items and the skintore.com does. Check around for the best price....

Wow, I really want to try that nail polish. I always have trouble with polish lasting!
ReplyDeleteThat's good to know! Is that the vegan nail polish? Okay, some questions, 1. Do you do the dishes? 2. How often do you wash your hands? (working in the school clinic my hands take a beating by washing them so much) 3. Do you do any gardening?
ReplyDeleteWith all the questions aside even before answers, I would still like to try it! Thanks Kristen!
Hey Lyndsey...great questions. Yes it is the Vegan Polish. I do dishes constantly without wearing gloves and wash my hands all day long. I have two dogs some when I bring them in I wash my hands. I do all my house work without gloves. Scrubbing sinks tub etc. So yes it works great. I know you can order it from SpaRitual on line. I am not sure where else to get it.
ReplyDelete