BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, May 22, 2009

All about Mac



Today I decided to use my Mac products.  I haven't used them in awhile and I really wanted to give them a good try.  I depotted my colors and put them in a palette so I hope I remember what is what.  

Eyes:

Too faced shadow insurance
lid Stars n Rockets
crease Parfait Amour (gorgeous purple)
right above the Parfait Amour Swiss Chocolate (matte brown)
highlight is dazzlelight
outer vee into crease is Club which is a silver green
I lined top lash line with Mac Blackground paint pot
bottom I used Club on outer corner and Stars n Rockets inner corner
Flirt mascara in Black Wink

Face:

Mac studio fix powder foundation
Mac Desirous blush
Mac Fresh Brew lipstick from the Hello Kitty collection

I really love the vibrancy.  I believe it is from the shadow insurance.  I haven't got this depth from these shadows before and the blendability was awesome.  So I was really happy with my products today and the colors never budged.  I even mowed the lawn and now and the end of the night they still look great.  Have a great night...

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Krista! This is one of my favorite looks on you thus far. You look very pretty in these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look on you!
    Glad you love the TFSI too, it really is my favorite primer.

    ReplyDelete