Today I felt good enough to do makeup thank goodness. None of us can eat still but that ok..My daughter graduates from high school tomorrow night and we don't want to be sick so I can pass on the food...I pulled out some Aromaleigh products today and the combination seems to work pretty good. I liked it so much I think I am wearing the same look tomorrow..
Eyes:
Chicory Aromaleigh Spring Solstice 2009
Hemlock Aromaleigh Spring Solstice 2009
Amarante Aromaleigh Bete noire
Moon Aromaleigh pure hue
Drama Queen Violet eyeliner Aromaleigh
Primer
Chicory on lid
Hemlock in crease
Amarante in outer vee into the crease
Moon to highlight
Lined top lash line wet with drama queen Violet
lined bottom lash line dry inner corner with Chicory and outer with Hemlock
Flirt mascara in black wink
Face:
Bare Escentuals foundation
Bare Escentuals Bisque
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
Mac Peechykeen blush
Mac Dreamy lipgloss
Turned out pretty fair. I love Chicory and wished I would of bought a full size but never got around to it....Let me know how you like this color combo....Thanks for looking...

It's a nice neutral look :)
ReplyDelete*hug*
Hope you feel better soon.
Being sick suuuuucks!
Thanks so much. I thought it looks suble with a little bit of sparkle. We are slowly getting better. My husband hasn't been sick yet so this could be scary....Yes it majorly sucks...
ReplyDeleteI like it a lot!
ReplyDelete