I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty good. Did a wee bit of shopping nothing major. We had my daughters final prom dress fitting and brought the dress home and stopped at an antique store on the way home. I found the necklace I am wearing for 10.00 and it was also on sale so I think I paid 6.00 or 7.00 for it..I love antique jewelry. My daughter got a bracelet for the same price to wear with her dress. So I thought my crazy eye was better yesterday and guess what it is back today. I am glad now that I have an eye doctor appt. on Saturday for my yearly check up. So here is my look today. Something lighter but was easier to blend. Need to practice.
Aromaleigh Fume True Silver with no Gray
Aromaleigh Snapdragon An iridescent red/blue medium shimmer
Aromaleigh Zinfandel High Shimmer rich red/copper
TSS Crisp White Shirt White Matte
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Lid Fume
Crease Snapdragon
Highlight Crisp White Shirt
A little Zinfandel on outer corner of eye and bottom lash line
Lined top lashline with Stila black eyeliner
Bottom was inner Fume, middle Snapdragon, outer Zinfandel
Revlon Black mascara
Face:
Bare Escentuals Foundation
Bare Escentuals Bisque
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
Aromaleigh Verve
Stila Lip Stain in Cherry Crush
Except for the weepy eye this look turned out pretty good. I don't care for the Zinfandel but I wanted to use it because I haven't in a while. It didn't show up very well but that is ok. What do you think? What about the necklace? Did anyone win any shadows from the Aromaleigh Ebay auction. I won Hot Stuff and Forget Me Not....went for a good cause!!!!

Your eyes look so light and lovely and it really brightens up your whole face!
ReplyDeleteYou look very fresh!
Love the necklace on you, too.
Gorgeous :)
I won Almost Midnight from the Holiday collection.
Hey Phyrra thanks so much...the necklace is a great find for me because I always find stuff and then it is too expensive so this is great. The shadow is lighter than normal but I like it. It is a soft change up. Great on your almost midnight color..that is an awesome color. I love that one. I have that in the full size and it is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Krista!
ReplyDeleteYou look very glowing today ;)
Love the shadows; Fume and Snapdragon look gorgeous, and that necklace is very pretty; what a bargain!
Very pretty, Krista! I've never seen you in these colors before. You do look very soft and shimmery.
ReplyDelete