Today I received a few things that I have been waiting for. I finally got my dreamworld order. I know she has had some issues so lets keep her in our prayers. I wanted to try the Occ lip tar and the color I got was Katricia. Man is it purple. Trust me you only need a tiny bit. This would be really pretty if mixed with a pink or white. Really nice. Next I got my She Space order. It was for a cause called Hope No Matter What in honor of a friend/client of Heather's that committed suicide. With this quad you got 2 extra shadows called Hope No Matter What and there is a special card attached and you are suppose to hand these out to anyone you want as a reminder that they matter. A really very nice concept. Everyone needs to be reminded to keep our spirits up when we feel there is no hope. I have two shadows to hand out. Here are the names of that shadow quad:
I celebrate me, hope no matter what, I basked in my own light, I am abundant.
The names of my Dreamworld colors are right on the halfling except on freebie called Matilda.
The picture that I shot was after I came in from a long day outside. Not so beautiful but I wanted to try out the lip tar. It has lots of color....Has anyone else tried Occ lip tars? Any packages for you today? I have a Smashbox, Mac and Glamour Doll yet to come and then maybe I better slow down but that isn't much fun. Don't you agree? I look like I am going to bite someone....

I love that Lip Tar Purple! I hope they have a sale some time soon! Hot!
ReplyDeleteThanks Phyrra...this is not a shadow combo I would wear with it. I would do a light eye of course. I just wanted to try it on to see how it looks. It is pretty neat....It would look smokin on you...
ReplyDelete