BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, May 1, 2009

Aromaleigh look



I love Aromaleigh.  This is the company that got me into using bold colors.  I stumbled upon this site looking for eyeleliner sealant.  So I tried Aromaleigh's and it came with free samples and that is all it took..I was sold!  I have a yucky eye today.  So hopefully it doesn't interfere too badly with the look.  Please enjoy!

Aromaleigh 14k A bright high sparkle gold
Aromaleigh Arbor a deep pine need green with fine shimmer
Aromaleigh Butterscotch from the 2008 Holiday Collection 
Aromaleigh Coco Bean  Shimmering rich bronzed brown

Eyes:

TFSI
14 k on lid
Arbor on outer lid into the crease
Butterscotch to highlight and bottom inner corner of eye
Wetlined with Coco Bean on top
Lined bottom with Coco Bean dry
Went under the bottom lashline lightly with 14k
Black mascara

Face:

Mineral Foundation
Bisque
Finishing powder
Aromaleigh Verve blush

Lips:
Mac lipliner in cranapple
Mac Viva Glam V lipstick
Mac Cremesheen Glass in Petite Indulgence

I like the way the shadow turned out but it looks so much better in person.  Was so hard for me to capture it.  These are great colors to work with.  Do you have any of these colors and how do you like them?


4 comments:

  1. I like the golden hue on your lids, and Coco bean looks great lining your lower lash line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Phyrra thank you. It looks so much better than on camera.I really like it but this is toned down for me. Different!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wear too many greens unless they're an accent color. I got Arbor as a sample and was quite surprised by it, it's lovely. I do like how 14k shows up on your enlarged photo. All the sparkles look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyndsey....I am so hooked on greens. I don't know why. Whether it is aqua or lime or something green. In the winter it was purple. Call me crazy I guess. The brighter the better.Thank you so much for the nice comment.

    ReplyDelete