BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pink and Green



My look today was inspired from DoeDeereBlogazine using Lime Crime Cosmetics...I really loved the look that was posted.  Of course mine isn't as dramatic by a long shot but I just loved the color combo.

Fyrinnae French Vanilla Shake
Lime Crime Lime Criminal
Aromaleigh Iwantcandy
Lime Crime Vixen

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae French Vanilla Shake from lid to brow whole eye area
Very beginning of lid is Lime Criminal
Next part of lid I applied Iwantcandy mixed with Vixen and applied from lid to crease and blended in crease and out some to outer lid.
Lined lower lashes with Lime Criminal
Inner upper eye applied Vixen
Lower part of inner eye applied Iwantcandy
Lined upper lash line with Stila black eyeliner
Revlon black mascara

That is it....pretty simple

Face:

Bare Escentuals Foundation
Bisque
Mineral Veil
Aromaleigh Verve Blush
Mac Petite Indulgence Glass

For a fast look it came together very nicely.  Like I said Doe Deere's was more dramatic but for the day a little less is better.....

Have a great day!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The purple and green coordinates beautifully, and these colors really make your eyes POP! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa!! Sometime I will have to try some wild look but I have to work on the basics for now and get better. The Vixen color is a very flat matte and they are hard to work with for me but mixed it worked smoothly...I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and soft and really flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Phyrra...I really like the Lime Crime Shadows. A little pricey but great color payoff. I am getting antsy about getting all my other products. I am sure you are too....

    ReplyDelete