I have actually had some NYX shadows that I haven't even tried yet. So today I thought I would pull them out and use them. My look turned out very subtle but eye brightening. I have been trying to incorporate my Mac shadows in my looks lately.
Eyes:
Primer Mad Minerals
Lid Springtime Skipper from Mac's Barbie collection
Crease is NYX Walnut Bronze and into vee
right above the crease is NYX Platinum Pink
Highlight NYX Cotton Candy
Right in the middle of the lid I applied NYX Ultra Pearl Pigment in Baby Pink to give a little brightness to the lid
Top lashline lined with Mac paint pot in Blackground
Lower lash line outer is Walnut Bronze, middle Sprintime Skipper, inner is Baby Pink pigment
Flirt mascara in black wink
Face:
Smashbox Primer
Bare Escentuals foundation
Bare Escentuals bisque
cheeks Smashbox Fusion Soft Light in Dusk this is what I received as a free gift. I really love this product.
Lips:
Mac Malibu Barbie lip gloss
Here is a description of the Smashbox Fusion Soft Light
Fusion Soft Lights
This chic disc contains five gorgeous shades designed to be buffed over your lids and cheeks. Each lush shade can be worn alone or layered together. The options are endless, so go ahead and play.
This chic disc contains five gorgeous shades designed to be buffed over your lids and cheeks. Each lush shade can be worn alone or layered together. The options are endless, so go ahead and play.
I really do like the foundation primer. My makeup went on smoothly and didn't sweat off. My face still looked as fresh as it did in the morning. So I highly recommend this product.
I also used the Soft Light yesterday on my cheeks and eyes and I loved it on the eyes. It was a soft easily blended look. I just loved it. It really made my eyes pop. Great product also. How do you like my look today?

Really pretty look!
ReplyDeleteKrista, I absolutely love this look on you. It's subtle without being boring (I would call it "sophisticated fun") and you are the star in this look, not your makeup. Your hair looks really great too.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much. I did get my hair cut finally and had it all layered and I just love it. It feels so much better. I am glad everyone likes my color choices.
ReplyDelete