BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, May 15, 2009

Mascara

Yesterday we went to Kohls to do a tiny bit of shopping.  I needed a simple blouse for graduation next week and I got the oldest a few things and myself.  I needed a new mascara because mine is getting clumpy so I decided to try the Flirt brand.  I bought Flirt Big Flirt Thickening Mascara.  It was 12.00 or 12.50.  I have to say I really like it.  It went on smoothly no clumping and didn't bother my eyes at all.  The color is Black Wink.  I am very happy with my purchases that I made. My fun will be over in a couple of weeks because my husbands over time is ending so strictly 40 hrs and we barely get by on that so I will just have to make some great creations out of the tons of product that I have and barely use....good gosh I have so much I haven't even put a dent in it and I do have a few more things coming...I didn't post a look today being that I was scared I would end up puking my guts out which I have been feeling a little queesie today but so far that is it.  So keep your fingers crossed for us.  We have so much in the works that now is not the time for being sick.  Jules has dance pictures tomorrow afternoon so man am I praying we make it....Have a great night.....Obviously no plans here tonight...

1 comment:

  1. *fingers crossed for you*
    I hope things go well!

    I can't wait to see more of your looks :)

    ReplyDelete