I saw some clothing commercial this morning and it inspired me to wear orange and purple. What a neat color combo. I love combinations of colors that you wouldn't think of putting together but then you do and it looks so good. So here is what I did today.
Aromaleigh Velvetgoldmine from the Rocks collection terracotta redux with glam golden sparkles.
Aromaleigh Almost Midnight from the 2008 Holiday collection Sparkly purple
Fyrinnae Cupcake Sprinkles Satiny lavender with a subtle aqua shimmer.
Aromaleigh Fawn matte palest pinkish-beige
Aromaleigh Blackplanet from the Rocks collection black black flecked with shining silver shimmers
Eyes:
Lid Velvetgoldmine
Crease Almost Midnight
Just above crease Cupcake Sprinkles
Highlight Fawn
lined top lash line with Blackplanet wet
lined lower lashline with Cupcake Sprinkles and Almost Midnight
Flirt Mascara Black Wink
Face:
Maybelline pure makeup
Mac Studiofix pressed powder
Mac Peachykeen blush
Maybelline Agerewind concealer
Mac Creemsheen Petite Indulgence
This look came out like I had planned. I really love the way Cupcake Sprinkles goes along with Almost midnight. It gave this really unique look about it..Especially outside. I really love the new Flirt mascara. I definitely will be purchasing it again. So what do you think of this look? Do you like the purples with the orange?

Great Blog. Come stop by mine to say hello and have a look around!
ReplyDeletexx belle
I would have never tried purple with orange myself, but I think it looks gorgeous on you. Velvetgoldmine just seems amazing on you.
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you Belle Du Jour....I did stop by your blog and really enjoyed it....thanks for stopping by mine....I will be talking at you more....
ReplyDeleteHey Phyrra....not a usual color combo but I like the way it looks together....in person it looked so awesom...cupcake sprinkles gave it a kind of halo look...thanks for sending me that color...I really do love it....