BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Vintage Burlesque hair pins




I have been waiting for these babies and they have finally arrived.  I ordered these pins from Topsy Turvy Design.  I heard about this place from Doe Deere Blogazine.  I wanted something cool but reasonable for my hair.  I couldn't be happier.  These pins are sweet!!!!!!!  Just gorgeous and I am so happy I purchased them.  You should just browse around her website and she also has an etsy store.  www.topsyturvydesign.com and www.topsyturvydesign.etsy.com.  I think these pins were 20.00 total including shipping and well worth it.  The packaging is adorable too.   I am really happy!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm happy you're happy! ;)
    These are really pretty, very vintage looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I sooo need to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys...I so love them I had to put one in my hair right away...Phyrra....check out the site...I know she had other colors too...How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome hair pins, So sparkle and yummy, lol
    You have the perfect hair for those pins, my hair is cury so they will get lost, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey PaintHead...I think the pins would look really cool in curly hair....really pretty...I actually hate my hair at the moment...I will spend money on shadows and hair clips but not a 40.00 cut....to me that is silly.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pins! I'll have to check out the site. The weather's getting hot here and I like to have cute accessories to pull my hair back with.

    ReplyDelete