I hope everyone had a good holiday yesterday. We decided to take a ride to the outlet mall because it was raining. Bad decision. The place was packed. We did manage to find a spot to park but it was far and raining but we handled it. I really wanted to go to the Cosmetics Company Store which is a cosmetic outlet store. The carry Mac so I did manage to pick up some things of course.
I purchased a brush set. smaller sized one and 2 eye shadows. Soft Flower which is a matte pink color from the Emanuel Ungaro collection. Hot Contrast mineralize shadow. I used both in my look today.
Eyes:
Primer from mad minerals
lid Pure Luxe Innocent
Crease Soft Flower Mac
Highlight Kiss of Admiration from The She Space
outer vee into crease is Pure Luxe Ouch
Lined top lash line with the black shadow from Hot Contrast
Bottom lash line I lined with Hot Contrast also
Flirt Black Wink Mascara
Face:
Smashbox Primer
Bare Escentuals Foundation
Bare Escentuals Bisque
Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Dusk on Cheeks
Lips:
Mac Cherish lipstick
I like the new Mac colors. Hot Contrast is a neat color that I am going to have to figure out what to wear with it but it makes a great dry liner. I feel this was a bright color but it turned out pretty well. I have two products coming this week from the new Mac line Style Warrior and some Lip Tar from OCC Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. I will be trying out some great new products and I thank all the ladies for reviewing and suggesting these items.

I like everything you got. That fluffy crease brush reminds me of one I just picked up from Target. It's my new favorite brush. And I so wish I looked as pretty in pink e/s as you do (must be your big brown eyes). It's one of my favorite colors that you wear.
ReplyDeleteHi Robyn and thanks so much. I have always wanted to get some more Mac brushes to add to my collection so while they had them I grabbed them. Those things go fast at that store...I really like pink too. I have ordered some more neutrals because I haven't used them so much and I need some for my collection.
ReplyDeleteGreat haul! I love Hot Contrast!
ReplyDeleteHi Krasey Beauty, Thanks so much. I am not sure how I am going to use Hot Contrast but I thought it looked so different. Thanks for being an inspiration!!!!
ReplyDelete