Well child #2 has been sick all night and this morning so it is inevitable I am going down...Not sure when but I figured if it hits me I am still going to look good. So I did put the old contacts in and did my makeup. It keeps me going. It is just something that I love to do and it helps to keep me positive. I really need that right now. So here is what I did today. I was watching QVC and Bare Escentuals was on. That was first mineral makeup that I have ever used so I do still have some shadows that I don't very rarely use but I decided to get them out. I couldn't not throw a little Aromaleigh in there too. That is my major love.
Eyes:
Primer
lid into crease is Bare Escentuals Twilight (deep midnight periwinkle)
applied Twilight into crease and then blended up some
Highlight is Bare Escentuals Opal (antique white glimmer)
Aromaleigh Dragonfly patted over Twilight just on lid
Lined top and bottom with Bare Escentuals Midnight Sky liner shadow. Top lashline wet and bottom dry (deep cobalt shade)
I then took a little Dragonfly back over the lower lashline (turquoise teal)
Flirt Black Mink Mascara
Face:
Bare Escentuals foundation
Bare Escentuals Bisque
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
Mac Peachykeen blush
Mac Malibu Barbie Lipgloss from the Mac Barbie collection
For a quick look today this came out pretty darn good. I was going to forgo makeup but I said noway. I am not getting sick. So what do you think. I am wearing my favorite hairpin today to. I will have to post pictures of some of my jewelry and hair pins sometime. When everything is better here. I love vintage jewelery!!! If anyone knows of any good websites with vintage jewelry please share!!!!
I also have some very wonderful handmade necklaces that I just love too that I will post also...Have a great day!!!!

I'm sorry that your child is sick :( It sucks when the household gets sick and then everyone passes it around.
ReplyDeleteYou look lovely :)
Oh I hope you're not next. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. You look very pretty in these photos.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much to the both of you for the nice comments and for keeping your fingers crossed. I appreciate the thoughts..
ReplyDelete