BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Party Dress




I actually saw what I was doing today since I had my new contacts.  I really loved the way this look came out.  Party dress is an awesome color I just love it.

Aromaleigh Party Dress from the retired 2008 Holiday Collection  vibrant gold
Aromaleigh Rocks Dirty Deeds  deep burgundy red with opposing blue and green sparkle shimmer.
Aromaleigh Mireille from the bete noire collection  Scrumptious cool purple with pink and coppery sparks.
Aromaleigh Marigold  A subdued coppery peach pastel with vibrant peach highlights 

Eyes:

Primer
Lid Party Dress
Crease Dirty Deeds
Outer vee into crease Mirelle
Highlight Marigold
Stila black eyeliner
Lined lower lash line inner with party dress, outer with mireille
Revlon black mascara

Face:

Bare Minerals foundation
Multi tasking bisque
Mineral veil
Revlon blush peach
Clear gloss on lips

I looked so different at least to myself with my new lenses.  They worked out great and I could really see to work on my blending.  I really love that fiber optic brush so much I ordered another one.  After all that work I went out and mowed the lawn and still looked just as good when I was done.  Good products I chalk it up to......

2 comments:

  1. Really cute! I like Party Dress on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirty Deeds and Party Dress look so cool together, who would have thought? Great job you did there, miss Krista!
    Glad the contacts are working well for you :)

    ReplyDelete