BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, May 18, 2009

Lancome Pallette





So today I decided to get out some of my makeup I have not used in a long time.  I purchased a palette from Lancome at the outlet mall around a yr. ago.  It has 8  shades....It is called a color design artist palette.  It runs for 75.00...yes I know but I paid 36.00 at the outlet store.  The colors are as follows Garnet (intense) upper left, Best Dressed (sheen), Personal Style (metallic), Style Section (metallic) Statuesque (intense) Drama (shimmer), Tailored (matte), Drape (sheen) lower right.  So here is what I did today

Primer
inner corner is the pale purple Tailored
rest of lid is Personal Style
crease is Best Dressed
outer corner or vee is Garnet
lined top with Statuesque and bottom with Garnet
Flirt Mascara in black wink

Face:

Bare Escentuals foundation
Bare Escentuals Bisque
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
Revlon Peach Blush
Mac Malibu Barbie lipgloss

I actually like these colors.  Nice and bright and easy to blend.  I haven't used traditional makeup in a while so I thought time to get it out and see what I have.  I ended up really liking this.  Lancome is very expensive so I would of never bought it if it wasn't for the outlet store.  They really have some amazing deals.  Check them out if you have some in your area....

Jules didn't get to go on her school picnic because I didn't want to infect the other children.  She is still feeling a little low and I have been a little queasy the past few days but we are getting by.  Everyone have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gorgeous!
    You and I were on the same wavelength today, I'm wearing blue, too :)
    Tailored looks great on your inner lid. That's a nice color that really opens up the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lancome has the best red lipsticks and revlon, this is nice, like the blue

    ReplyDelete