Right before I was getting ready this morning the UPS man came. I knew with what and so I knew what I was wearing today. I was so excited after reading all the reviews on these products. I purchased On A Mission beauty powder blush, and Tempting eyeshadow. These are gorgeous colors and I am glad that I purchased these. I didn't capture the look today but you will get the idea. Very neutral for me but I like it alot.
Eyes:
Primer from Mad Minerals
Mac Tempting eyeshadow on lid and lower lashline Rich Coco color Lustre
Mac Swiss Chocolate in crease
Mac Yogurt to highlight
Mac Hot contrast the black color on outer lid into crease
Stila black eyeliner
Flirt Black Wink mascara
Face:
Smashbox Primer
Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation sample
Mac Studio Fix Powder
Mac On a Mission blush Pearly Mid tone Plum
Maybelline concealer
Lips:
Beaute' skin trade lipgloss
I really love the new products. The cheek color is the perfect plum color. Very soft and the eyeshadow is a rich coco color. Just gorgeous. I am not sure if I like the foundation sample. It went on well but I don't know if the color is right or not. It looks nice enough but I know that it is expensive so I am not sure. I would need to try it out for awhile before I made a decision. Is anyone buying any new Mac? I believe my orders from way back from Dreamworld and Glamour Doll are on the way so I can't wait to finally get those. It has been more than a month. So very anxious. I also am waiting to purchase Stila's new Golden Noir smudge pot. It looks so pretty. Black with flecks of gold. Great for lining the eyes. Not too dramatic today but a nice look. What do you think?

I like the rich brown of the lid color. You look nice :)
ReplyDelete