BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Little Craving



Today I pulled out a few samples of colors that I probably have used once or not at all believe it or not.  Just something a little different.

Tinker Belle  Dreamworld Minerals Lime Green yellow color
Little Craving Aromaleigh Soft medium pink frost with a hint of buff undertone and a silvery highlight
Le Mystere #78 Aromaleigh It is a blue purple with sparkles
Roswell Meow Cosmetics ScandalEyes  Lightest Gray White
Tapestry Aromaleigh Frosted Black

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Inner corner of lid is Tinker Belle....this has to be one of my favorite colors
Rest of lid is Little Craving
Crease is le mystere #78
Highlight is Roswell  One of my favorites that I do use a lot
Outer vee into crease is Tapestry
Lined top lashline with Stila eyeliner and smudged it out
Lined bottom lash line with Tapestry
Bottom inner corner used Tinker Belle
Revlon black mascara

Face:

Bare Escentuals Foundation
Bisque
Mineral Veil
Aromaleigh Verve blush which is my favorite
Mac Holiday Lip Palette in the cool colors

I wish I could use my other mineral foundations that I have but for some reason all of them break me out and I have to use the Bare Escentuals if I want to use mineral makeup.  My preference is using mineral makeup.  I like the look of it.  I also added my new hair pin that I just love.  Hair accessories are so fun.  Just adds a little fun to my boring hair style....Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Roswell! Such a great color.
    I'm so sorry to hear about your skin feeling all icky :(
    Does it do that with the Mica Free foundation from Fyrinnae?

    What moisturizers/cleansers are you using?

    I'd probably opt out of using mineral foundation until your skin feels right to you, and then try using maybe a mica free foundation, and if that bothers you, discontinue it, get back to normal, then try another, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Roswell too...I still haven't bought it in full size though...The mica free does the same thing. Only the bare minerals works on my skin. I don't know why but that brand doesn't bother me.Isn't that odd...I got my aromaleigh dragonfly shadow and brush today...Can't wait to try..She ships so fast. I love it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look; I love Tinkerbelle on you! I don't have it myself, but thanks to you I'll probably buy it soon ;)
    Those pins really are beautiful; great buy! You think you have a boring hair style? You have Glam hair compared to my constant ponytail...;)

    ReplyDelete