So today I have the runniest eyes...especially the left and it was doing it all night but I still had to do my makeup. I had to mow the lawn and do some yard work but my makeup still has to look its best so this is what I looked like before I mowed... I decided to use mattes today. I can't ever get them to blend right at all but I tried something out and this worked great so maybe I will be using them more often.
Aromaleigh Longing A pale cool mauve/pink toned grey/silver frost.
Aromaleigh Kiss Lovely Pink with a hint of mauve
Aromaleigh Pink Negligee Silky pink with delicate taupe and violet undertones. Slightly paler than Midtone.
Lime Crime Limited Edition color Vixen Strong violet very flat matte
Eyes:
TFSI
Lid is Longing
Inner half of lid Kiss
Outer half of lid is Vixen blended into the crease
Highlight is Pink Negligee
Stila black eyeliner to line top lashline
Bottom lower lashline wetlined with Vixen
Inner corner of lashline is kiss dry
Face:
Mineral Foundation Bare Escentuals
Multitasking bisque for concealer
Mineral Veil finishing powder
Aromaleigh Verve blush
Lips:
YSL Pure Lipstick in 22
Mac Cremesheen Glass in Petite Indulgence
So I came to the conclusion that I can work the mattes as long as there is something that is like a lustre, frost to apply over. I wouldn't use anything with sparkle. I think you need the slip. So do you think it turned out ok? I liked the way it turned out..It stills looks as good now as it did this morning. YaY!!!

Wow Krista! I love it; it's gorgeous! The way you have worked with the shading/blending, and the color combination, really, really pretty!
ReplyDeleteI like brights on you ;)
Thank you Vanessa. I was really surprised how this turned out. I have to keep practicing my blending skills but it is coming along. I think...You guys are such great encouragement and I appreciate it...Have a beautiful afternoon...
ReplyDelete