Ok I know I know that I have said that I really wasn't into primer. I have read so many lovely ladies blogs and people rave about primer. I really wanted to try Make Up Forever's HD primer but it is a little out of my spending limit right now. I thought the next best thing that I am familiar with and that have outstanding products is Smashbox. Yesterday I went and got my hair cut and then to ulta to pick up the primer. I purchased the primer Photo Finish Light because it is for sensitive skin and oily and acne prone. So I used it today and my foundation went on smoothly this morning. I like the way it looks. The real test will be this afternoon when we are at a party outside. I want to know how my foundation will last. Another nice thing was that you spent $25.00 you got a free eye shadow but they ran out and I got something in place which I will review also. Tomorrow I will post pictures and updates on these products. I hope everyone has a great day.....

Product Description: Photo Finish Light Foundation Primer
What it is:
A water-based, lightweight foundation primer.
What it is formulated to do:
Perfect for oily, acne-prone, or sensitive skin, this oil-free, 60% water based primer refreshes on contact while oil absorbers provide a smooth, matte finish all day. Light diffusers minimize the appearance of imperfections while vitamin C and peptides help even skin tone and promote collagen production for a flawless future.
What else you need to know:
Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light comes in a new a square airless pump for freshness to the last drop. It is oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.
No comments:
Post a Comment