BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, May 8, 2009

DragonFly



So yesterday I got a small order that I had placed with Aromaleigh.  I ordered the small fiber optic eyeshadow brush and the Opulent Lustre Dragonfly.  I have to say that the shadow brush is awesome so kudos to the ladies that suggested it...Dragonfly is gorgeous.  So here is my scheme for today.

Aromaleigh Dragonfly Luscious turquoise-teal shade, glimmering like the colors of a Dragonfly's wings.
Aromaleigh Watermelon Pinkish/red shade of watermelon  high shimmer
Fyrinnae Looking Glass Soft, nearly matte sky shade, leaning towards turquoise. Slight satin finish.
The She Space Crisp White Shirt Snow White Matte

Eyes:
Mad Minerals Eye Shadow Primer
Watermelon on inner lid
Dragonfly on rest of lid
Looking Glass in crease applied with the fiber optic brush  (worked awesome)
Crisp White Shirt to highlight
Stila black liner for top lash line
Dragonfly along bottom lash line
Revlon black mascara

Face:

Maybelline Pure Makeup (liquid)
Mac Studio Fix powder
Mac Peachykeen blush
Mac Holiday lip collection in warm
Maybelline Age Rewind concealer

This turned out so silky looking....I like the brightness of it.  That brush is perfect and really applied the shadow nicely without removing a lot of product.  So how does it look?  Are the colors too much?

My daughter had prom tonight and my husband and I don't really fit in..We are always dressed a little rockerish and everyone else looks like a mom and dad.  Hopefully my daughter didn't get upset.  We were just at her friends house to take pictures and she was beautiful.  Hopefully I will get pictures on tomorrow.  

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, i like the hint of pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there PaintHead...thank you...I hope the pictures weren't too scary...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the colors are too much. I'm used to seeing you in brights and I love the finish of the OL's on you. What do you think of Watermelon Pure Hue? I was thinking about trying out a sample myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Watermelon. That was one of my free samples. I like bright pinks and it really looks pretty I think...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those brights on you, and that lippie is very flattering also!
    Rocker mom and dad, cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Vanessa...It is bright but I like to have fun with my colors. Dad is the real rocker...I want some girlie blouses but I am too cheap so I just wear t shirts or polos...oh well....

    ReplyDelete