I went for my yearly eye check up and my eyes haven't changed which is good. I have to watch for glaucoma because some ducts are getting narrow so I just have to be careful if I ever get any serious eye pain I could lose my vision..It could happen and it could not. Just a precaution.
The good news is that I am going to get contacts. I will have them on Wed. I can't wait...I used a demo pair in the Dr. office and I loved them...Super excited. I have spent so much on makeup I want to show it off...So I just wanted to share...Have a great rest of the weekend..
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's great news that your vision hasn't deteriorated over the past year. I really need to get in for a check-up. I've never had one. I figure I'll wait until my arms aren't long enough to hold out my books so I can read them and then I'll get one. But I know there's more that needs to be checked besides that. Eye disease doesn't run in our family but you never know. Thanks for the reminder - I'll call on Monday and make an appt.
ReplyDelete