BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The She Space



I had gotten some samples from her limited edition colors and I wanted to try them out.  I can't say enough about Aromaleigh's fiber optic brush.  I really love it and think I am going to purchase another one.

Colors

She Space Widdles and Waddles  Sheer icy blue pearl with crystal sparkle
She Space Loved by Josh  Sheer metallic aqua blue with hints of green and crystal icy sparkle
She Space Hot Trottin Theresa  Delicious metallic aqua with a kick of turquoise
Fyrinnae Nijiro  Ivory with rainbow sparkles
Dreamworld Peter Pan  green (vibrant)
Dreamworld Tiger Lily  purple (vibrant)


Eyes:
Mad Minerals shadow base
lid Widdles and Waddles
inner crease Loved by Josh
right above crease is Hot trottin Theresa
Highlight Nijiro
Lined top with Stila black liner
bottom outer lash line is Tiger Lily
inner bottom lash line is Peter Pan
Revlon black mascara

Face:
Bare minerals foundation
Bare Minerals Bisque
Bare Minerals Finishing powder
Mac Peachykeen blush
lips moisturizer similar to chap stick just for some shine

I am really liking The She Space.  The colors work really well on me and they stay all day and I do have some pretty nice bright ones.  I had gotten my grab bag order of the story telling people and I did end up with some great bright colors.  I did wear some of them on the weekend and yesterday.  I am just so busy with kids right now and will be for awhile that I have no time for blogging.  Today I had a little time.   I really do like these colors.  

2 comments: