Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Contacts
Today was the big contact day. I really had no problems putting them in and taking them out except the putting in was hard because I can't see..But all is well. My eyes are a little achy right now but I have had a sore throat and head ache so not feeling my chipper self. School is winding down and a lot to do this week and next. We have a picnic for the 5 yr old on Monday and wed. is closing chapel and she is done and then the big one graduates on Thurs. night. not this Thursday but the following and maybe things will slow down but I doubt it. I signed Jules up for a combo dance class of beginning ballet and tap so that will keep her busy and the big one is taking a couple classes this summer til fall classes start. It is so expensive. Just for two summer classes it was 450.00 at a community college and 300.00 for 2 books. Outrages. I am kinda use to it because my oldest went to an all girls college prep school so we had to buy everything but they do have used books and uniform sales. You can buy and resell your stuff. Sorry to bore you and no look to post even though I did a really cool one with the she space limited edition and the storytelling line. I got it messed up at the eye doctors. I will try to post tomorrow a look. I am going to think up something. Have a good afternoon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad that you got contacts ;)
ReplyDeleteI love them.
I don't use a mirror to put them in. I just sort of push my lids out of the way and pop them in.
I do the exact same thing! ;)
ReplyDeleteHaving said that, I do remember thinking it was difficult in the beginning. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it before you know it!
Have a nice evening ;)
Thanks guys....they are not bad at all and I have had them in for quite a while now. It'll be easier hear at home....Everyone have a great night...
ReplyDelete