So today I used some more of my DreamWorld Minerals and all I can say is wow....Another amazing mineral company....I really love what I have tried so far. I will say again that they are so easy to blend without blending off the color. So great!!!! So here goes the look....
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
DreamWorld Mineral Surfs Sup Smurfs on lid
DreamWorld Mineral Tiger Lily in crease
DreamWorld Mineral Chariot of Fire to highlight
Stila black eyeliner on top lash line
DreamWorld Surfs Sup Smurfs on inner corner of bottom lash line
DreamWorld Tiger Lily on outer bottom of lashline with a little touch of Surfs Sup Smurfs on bottom outer too
Revlon black mascara
Face:
Maybelline age rewind concealer
Revlon colorstay foundation
Luminere silk finishing powder
Revlon blush in Honey Bunch
Lips:
Mac plushglass in Big Kiss
I did apply Nyx jumbo eye pencil in pots and pans to lower lash line so that the minerals would adhere nicely.
I really love the colors...so rich and vibrant....I am loving everything I tried....The only thing I have trouble with is opening the little baggies....some are a little harder than others to open and my hands don't work as well as they used to...but the struggle is worth it....The product is great...
One other thing.......Do any of you have problems with mineral foundation breaking you out....I have been not using any mineral foundation to see if that has been my breakout issue...That is why I have been using traditional foundation as of late....You would think that that would be the issue but so far so good....
Have a good day and I hope you like my colors for the day.....

Tiger Lily is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYes, sometimes mineral foundation can break you out. Everyday Minerals broke me out horribly. That's why I didn't like them.
Hey there Phyrra....It is gorgeous isn't it? You got that sample if I remember right? I can't wait to see you with your colors....I am having a blast with these. Don't mind the goofy hair do...I wanted you to see most of my face...I don't normally wear my hair back like that....
ReplyDeleteI don't want the minerals to break me out....but if it is it is I guess...I just really like wearing them...My face has been clearing up though so I have a sad feeling about it.....
Me likey :)
ReplyDeleteSo bold and beautiful! I love how you've worked with these colors, was Smurfs Sup Smurfs a limited one? It's really pretty! I can't seem to remember, off to check the Dreamworld site.. :)
Have a nice weekend!
Hi Vanessa...thanks so much....The Surfs Sup Smurfs is in the Never Land Collection...I don't think it is a limited edition by looking at it but i could be wrong...Have fun looking...there are so many colors I could go crazy.....You have a nice weekend too....
ReplyDeleteI had misspelled the name for the one color....I was typing too fast...It is Surfs Sup Smurfs....good golly....I need to slow down....I did fix the blog though....
ReplyDelete