BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nails



I am so envious of all you nail girls....I used to always do my nails and get them done but I can't find the time to do them and then all that time spent I end up ruining them....but after seeing all of Vanessa's polishes I decided to do my nails today...Keep in mind that I am not as good as you guys but it turned out pretty good for me....so here is what I used.....

Sally Hansen Double Duty base and top coat....I only used this as the base coat
Then I applied Sinful Colors in Scandal which is a creamy pink
I applied 2 coats of the polish
I then applied inm OutThe Door Super Fast Top Coat...I had picked this up at Sally's back in November when I bought some holiday polish....I really like this top coat..it does dry quickly.
The polish I picked up at Walgreens before Easter for a couple dollars...
I have used one other Sinful Color polish before  called Show me the way a beautiful green and it seemed to last quite a while for me...I am always washing dishes and scrubbing and house things and I don't use gloves so this polish did last for a good while...It was hard to get off but it was pretty....

So there is my attempt at nails.......

1 comment:

  1. Hi there :)
    What are you talking about; that mani is super pretty!! Do post more polish swatches. I really like that shade also. Glad to be of some inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete