I so love orange so I am using another dreamworld color that I got.....The other colors are ones that I have used before and really love....Of course more green and orange.....Here goes..
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Lid Dreamworld Pumkin Dust
Crease Aromaleigh Sonic Rocks shadowoflove
Highlight MAD minerals multiuse color 01 kinda a pinky beige color a little shimmer but seems more matte.
Outer vee is Aromaleigh Severina
Black liner on top lash line
Bottom inner corner is the Pumkin Dust
Bottom outer was Pumkin Dust and went over that with Fyrinnae Painted Roses which is an orange and so pretty....
I also used NYX jumbo pencil in yellow on bottom lash line to hold the colors
Black Mascara top and bottom
Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
Mary Kay pressed powder in beige
Revlon blush in Honey Bunch
Lips:
Burt's Bees lip shimmer in Merlot....It smells so good
I did try to use Dreamworld minerals in Never Sea on the outer vee but it didn't stay...I had used my MAC 224 brush to blend and it took it right off....So there needs to be a good base for it to stick....maybe next time I will try it wet...I usually use my MAC charged water to wet my brush......Actually I used Severina wet for the vee.....I like how it all turned out....The Pumkin is really a pretty orange.....I am still loving the DreamWorld Minerals.....I have a few more to try....Peter Pan is a really neat looking green....maybe tomorrow I will try it....So enjoy....

I love it! The orange really makes you brown eyes pop
ReplyDeleteThanks Vanessa! I hope I am not boring everyone with these orange looks but there is so many different oranges out there and they are so fun to play with....
ReplyDeleteI did my earth friendly part today and didn't dry my hair...that is why it looks horrible but hey I didn't use the blow dryer..saved some electricity.
I really like the orange on you!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks good with your eyes.
I would try a lighter lippy with the orange eyes, to see how you like it. Maybe a coral or a beige or gold toned lippy.