So anyway I am looking for some decorating ideas. I want to do my bedroom in black and red...but first I want a picture to work off of...any suggestions? I am not sure where to go for a picture? There is actually one that I like from the Art Institute in Chicago...some famous picture I am not sure.... I have seen prints in Michael's but then you have to get them framed...that can get expensive and I am a cheapo....trust me....so any way suggestions would be great......
I am hitting a makeup road block...Just like all of you I have so much I think that I get overwhelmed believe it or not....I just don't know what to wear....I think I am not doing a good job coming up with color combos right now....I keep feeling as if I keep repeating....some combo ideas would be great to if anyone has any....
I am also thinking about having my hair colored...I think next month I am going to do the whole thing...cut color and style of course....In a rut....It is spring and it sure doesn't feel like it...
It is in the 40's and raining...It is just starting to wear me down...I don't think we are ever going to get nice around here....this has been the longest winter that I can imagine here in Illinois and I have lived here all my life....So right now I am just trying to stay warm and needing some suggestions......

Allposters.com has some great art prints in poster sizes if you want a large size. Then you can buy a frame at Wal-mart, or wherever, and use that.
ReplyDeleteI would consider red walls with black accents, and probably throw another color in there, like white or a french blue.
You should check out art.com for your art inspiration. I've purchased several pieces from them. Their framing costs are considerably cheaper than Michael's and they have waaaay more art to choose from. You can even shop by color.
ReplyDeleteHi Robyn...Thanks for the suggestion....I will have to take a look....It is so frustrating to me to have to pick out this kind of stuff....
ReplyDelete