I thought I would put some different colors together today...I am always using green so today is pink!!! I just felt a little funky today and the weather is so nice!!!
Aromaleigh Live Wire from the Sonic Rocks sparkly lemon yellow
Aromaleigh Psychocandy from the Sonic Rocks hot fuschia with crystal sparkles
Face Front Hyper Viper Reddish-brown with silver iridescent flecks. (discontinued)
Face Front Ice Melt A peach/satin hue, completely untrue to its color when applied! A sheer, sheen finish shows up bright pink/blue upon skin, transforming into a true duo-tone color (discontinued)
Eyes:
Primer
Aromaleigh Live Wire in corner of lid
Aromaleigh Psychocandy remaining lid
Face Front Hyper Viper in crease
Face Front Ice Melt for highlight
Stila black eyeliner on top lash line
Psychocandy dry on bottom lash line
Revlon black mascara
Face:
Revlon colorstay
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Blush from my 56 Palette which they don't have names
Maybelline age rewind concealer
Lips:
Stila Cherry Crush lipstain
Face Front lip blush in Imedible which is a purple color.
I really like these colors together..I am trying to use products I haven't used in awhile and sorry some are discontinued. Has anyone used pink lately? I so love bright pink..These colors are pretty sparkly but I love sparkle...
My hair is still wet so excuse the do.....and brows..gross

Yay I like the pink.
ReplyDeleteIt's a nice change for you :)
Thank you..I thought so too...I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I thought I would change it up..Now I am going to read up on my camera skills...Yeah good luck...
ReplyDeleteThose look pretty darn good combined! Who would have guessed pink & orange looking this great together? I really like it :)
ReplyDeletePRetty in pink, thank u for the comment ;0) cool blog, love the makeup and the pink/orange, looks so yummy!!!!..., lol
ReplyDeleteHey there PaintHead...thank you also for the comment..I love the items you have on your blog with all the colors...So vibrant.Love it.
ReplyDeleteOOh I just got a psychocandy sample in the mail yesterday, I wasn't *that* excited about it since I have a fullsize iwantcandy, but now I want to try it! Very cute on you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa! I have a full size of iwantcandy too..I have the full sizepsychocandy and it was a toss up between the two today..I really like them both. Prettyinpink is good too but I only have a sample of that.
ReplyDeleteIt's very pretty and sparkly. This is one of my favorite color combos on you.
ReplyDelete