I got these colors for my look today off of my new spring handbag that I posted about....I thought there was so inspiring color combos on that bag....
Eyes:
Primer
Aromaleigh Velvetgoldmine on lid
Aromaleigh Helterskelter in crease
Aromaleigh Marigold as highlight
A little of Aromaleigh Fawn matte to blend crease out a little
lined top with black liner
bottom lash line Aromaleigh Velvetgoldmine with a little black liner on the bottom outer lower lash line
black mascara top and bottom lashes
Face:
Meow foundation
Revlon blush
Aromaleigh Amaretto nourishing color creme for lips...That is it ...
Nothing fancy just playful....I love anything orange this yr....I addicted to orange and green this season...can't get enough!!!! What colors are you loving this season??

Great colors on you! Bright colors suit you very well. They never look over the top.
ReplyDeleteThanks Robyn...the brighter the better for me I think....I used to love neutrals but since I found Aromaleigh and Fyrinnae the brighter the better!!!!
ReplyDelete