Ok...I have had enough dark colors...I so love my vivid greens and oranges and yellows that I have to use them...So here is my today's look.......
Dreamworld Tinker belle Lime green with a hint of yellow
Dreamworld Never Seas deep aqua with a mixture of green
Lime Crime Lime Criminal Vivid Lime Green with yellow speckles
Pure Luxe Divine shimmery Ecru
Fyrinnae Nijiro Ivory with rainbow sparkles
Eyes:
Primer
Lid to brow bone Pure Luxe Divine
Inner half of lid Dreamworld Tinker belle
Outer half of lid Dreamworld Never Seas
I blended those two colors together and brought them up passed the crease
I then went over the brow bone with the Fyrinne Nijiro
Lined top with Stila black liner
bottom lash line was Lime Crime Lime Criminal
Revlon black mascara
Face:
Bare Minerals foundation
Bare Minerals Multi tasking bisque
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil finishing powder
Aromaleigh Verve cheek color
Beaute' lip gloss in Skin Trade
The Beaute' lip gloss is great but very expensive. I really like it...It is 26.00 a tube though and it moisturizes and hydrates, plumps and shapes, smooths fine lines and wrinkles,protects and defines surface areas....I think the only way to get it on line is thru the site but it is in Canada..It is available at the Ritzy Salons in California...I like it but won't buy again...Too expensive.
Anyway I so love my greens...I also used a little green glitter on the bottom lash line that I had purchased from sephora. It is a gel and it works really nice....So sorry to bore with the greens but I love them....

I love how the greens are giving your eyes like a halo effect! Neat, and very pretty!
ReplyDeleteHey Phyrra thanks...I just seem to think that greens look best on me...I am going to try different combos and layering with the greens I think...Oh and your post about not using concealer...you don't need any that is for sure. you always look great...
ReplyDeleteVery complementing to your lovely peepers, as Phyrra said as well ;)
ReplyDeleteAre you able to wear BE successfully without breaking out?
Hi there Vanessa...thank you...Regarding BE...Their foundation tends to be what I have the best luck with for some reason...I don't know why..now the mineral veil I wear once in a while..That for some reason can break me out...I love the multi tasking bisque. It does a great job covering blemishes and they stay covered all day....Eye shadows I have but don't use...Not enough brightness for me...
ReplyDeleteI cannot seem to find a mineral finishing powder that doesn't break me out for some reason..
Ooh, I noticed the "halo" effect too. I never get tired of seeing you in greens or aquas. They look great on you. I've been meaning to place a sample order with Fyrinnae. Nijiro is one of the colors on my wish list.
ReplyDeleteHey Robyn, I am in so much trouble...I keep ordering shadows...I think I have at least 4 orders....I have some LE samples coming from the she space and a grab bag order of 5 colors from there and then 4 shadows from DreamWorld and samples from Glamour Doll that Phyrra has been trying out...Thank goodness they are pretty inexpensive or I would be dead...Two of the companies ship very slowly so it doesnt seem so bad I guess...Phyrra got me hooked on Nijiro...I love all there colors..I haven't been disappointed..
ReplyDeleteI wanted to order a grab bag of the Cinderella (I think that's it) collection but I was afraid I wouldn't get any of the colors I really like.
ReplyDeleteI got the story teller grab bag. 5 for 20. it looked like all brights which I like so I think it will be ok...Her store is about 45 min from here so I am going to go for her opening. If you ever see anything always let me know. It would probably be faster for me to send it to you. You can purchase at the store...
ReplyDelete