So today I used my new Lime Criminal and Aromaleigh Blush in Verve
Eyes:
Primer
lid Lime Crime Lime Criminal
crease Fyrinnae R.C. Illicit Passion
highlight Pure Luxe Divine
lined top with black liner
lined bottom with Lime Criminal
applied black mascara by Revlon
to keep the shadow looking a little neater I use scotch tape on the outer edges of my eyes so that I would stay in the lines...that is a really handy trick..It works great!!!
Face:
Bare Minerals multi bisque on whole face
Aromaleigh foundation Glissade in 3wl
Lumiere Silk Powder in Sheer
Aromaleigh Verve on cheeks
Lips:
Fyrinnae visual kei
I love the shadow so much...very nice product and the verve blush is a beautiful color also...What do you think about the Lime Criminal shadow?

You look great in lime! You know my trick for keeping the edges neat...After I've applied my e/s, I take my flocked sponge (but any soft sponge or powder puff would do) and run it up and down a couple of times from the corner of my eye to the outer edge of my eyebrow. I do one last swipe under my eyes to catch any "fall-out" and then I'm done.
ReplyDeleteHi Robyn That is an excellent idea!!!!!!! I have a round sponge that came with a foundation from Mac that I can use....I will try that out tomorrow!!! Thank you very much for the idea....I so love green...any kind of green....Have you tried lime green...you should...It would look great on your eyes!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the green on you, and your lips look great! This is a nice, bold, in-your-face look ;)
ReplyDeleteHey Phyrra!!! You don't normally see me in bold lips but I am trying...I so love green.....Thanks so much!!!
ReplyDelete