BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Softer look



Today I am wearing at least one of the dreamworld minerals that I haven't tried yet, but I have discovered a new love...Chariot of Fire is so beautiful...I really love this color so much it was the main color today..

Eyes:

Primer
DreamWorld Minerals Chariot of Fire
DreamWorld Minerals Crewennan 
Aromaleigh Sonic Rocks Glitter Kerosene bright yellow sparkle

Lid Chariot of Fire
Crease Crewennan burgundy color
Highlight Chariot of Fire goldish sparkly
Lined top and bottom lashline wet with Kerosene
I used a little golden brown shadow on outer edge of lid and crease from my Coastal Scents 56 palette
Revlon Black Mascara

Face:

Fyrinnae Pyrite Foundation
Blush from the 56 Palette  a coral color
Bare Minerals mineral veil finishing powder

Lips:

Stila Cherry Crush Lip Stain
Face Front Lip Blush in Gossip....I know this is the third time but I have found my favorite lip combo.  Sorry.

I love the softness of these colors together..I really love the Sonic Rocks Glam Glitter too..It always shows up so nice....Do you use glitter and how do you use it?  What are your favorite shadow colors right now?

Sorry about the color descriptions...maybe it is me but the DreamWorld website is not user friendly to me and I can't find the descriptions easily..

7 comments:

  1. thank you thank you...I want to try and use my daughtrs camera and it is like yours.I don't know how to use it yet. I better learn..I did order Chariot of Fire and Surfs of Smurfs. My new love is Chariot of Fire..I will check out the creams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty look! I could have sworn you were wearing Polar Bear; are they similar, or is it just the camera or my computer screen playing jokes with me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vanessa. Thanks...Polar Bear is a little darker gold. Chariot of fire has more sparkles to it. It is so pretty....I couldn't find the product description...I don't know if it is me but I like to just search like on Fyrinnae and Aromaleigh and go to the product and get the description. On DreamWorld that isn't so easy or it is just me...Who knows....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for clearing that up :)
    I just remembered I have Chariot of Fire around here somewhere...and I have Polar Bear... could have compared them myself, sorry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanessa, you just forgot what great taste you have in color thats all....Those two colors are great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These warm metallic/sparkly colors are very pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete