BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun Look




Today my look is due from a color suggestion from Phyrra...She suggested that I try Treacle Well and Cheshire Cat Grin today so I did....

Eyes:

primer
Fyrinnae Treacle Well wet inner half of lid
Lime Crime Lime Criminal wet outer half of lid
Fyrinnae Cheshire Cat Grin in crease and vee
a little bit of Lime Criminal applied dry over outer vee
Fyrinnae Finnigans Wake applied as highlight
Lined with black eyeliner on top
Bottom lined outer with Lime Criminal
Bottom inner lined with Treacle Well
Then I put a little of Too Faced ooh la la glitter liner on bottom inner corner of eye
Revlon black mascara

Face:

Bare Minerals multi tasking bisque on face
Aromaleigh's Glissade in 3WL
Finishing powder
Aromaleigh's Verve blush  (this is my favorite)
Fling lip gloss from Lumiere minerals

I really love how the eye colors turned out...I really love the Lime Crime....so pretty...I also used the technique Robyn suggest with cleaning my shadow up with a sponge and that worked really well..

So thanks to Phyrra and Robyn for the suggestions and I hope everyone likes the look....

2 comments:

  1. I like it :)
    I like the green and blue next to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there...thanks so much...I threw the green in because I really like it...I ordered another shadow from Lime Crime called violet...it is a strong violet color and really flat...so this will be interesting but I have so many shimmers that will go with that!!!!

    ReplyDelete