Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Pictures
I am pretty new at this blogging thing and picture taking...anyone have any ideas on how to take a great closeup....I am not camera friendly at all so it is very hard for me....I want my pictures to look better like more clear and defined...I have a kodak easyshare DX7590 so it is good I just don't know how to use it to its potential....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Krista, I don't see anything wrong with your photos. They are in focus and crisp. You can see the detail and colors of your makeup very well. If something seems off to you, perhaps it's the flash. Do you think your photos reflect how you look in person? If so, then everything's good. If something's just not quite right, you might try standing in front of a window (facing it) when you use your flash. Or try Melissa's "toilet paper over the flash" trick.
ReplyDeleteI think maybe I am wanting to look a little more unwrinkled...I need to go heavier with the makeup then...I am goofy...I see so many people who look flawless...me not so much...I will do a couple of those tricks you suggested...Thanks of them....
ReplyDeleteI think that using something to edit the photos and do 'close ups' on the eyes help. However, otherwise, I agree with Robyn. Your pictures are nice and crisp.
ReplyDeleteUm, good luck with the "unwrinkled" thing. ;-) It's just something girls our age have to deal with and more makeup only makes them more obvious. You are beautiful just as you are and believe me, you're noticing your fine lines a lot more than anyone else.
ReplyDeleteI have another photo tip for you...I reduce the size and crop my photos in Microsoft paint before uploading them to Photobucket. I got this idea from girl_geek and it's made a real difference in the quality of my photos. If you haven't done that before give it a try. If you have any questions, just DM me on twitter.
Thanks for the nice comment Robyn...I think that I look at other peoples photos and they look so polished.....mine look blah sometimes....I wish I was a little more skilled with a camera....Now would be a good time to learn....
ReplyDelete