I still have a few more samples of dream world minerals to use...Today was Peter Pan..Green of course....I do think this green is pretty close to my Lime Crime Lime Criminal....but I think it is beautiful...
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Dream World Peter Pan on lid
Aromaleigh Hemlock in crease
Fyrinnae Liquor is Quicker to highlight
black liner on top and then wetlined Fyrinnae Curioser and Curiouser on top
Bottom lined outer with Aromaleigh Hemlock, middle with Fyrinnae Cheshire Cat Grin and inner Dream World Peter Pan....I put these over NYX jumbo eye crayon in yellow..
Black mascara top and bottom lashes
Face:
Maybelline age rewind concealer
Mac Studio Fix powder foundation
Pure Luxe matte finishing powder
Revlon Honey Bunch blush
Lips:
Stila lip stain in Cherry Crush
Over that is Face Front lipblush in Gossip
I really love how this turned out...I am going to swatch the greens to see if I want to purchase Peter Pan....Lime Criminal is so close that I probably won't but right now for sure I know I am going to buy Surfs Up Smurfs and Tiger Lily.....I also already have some nice oranges so I won't need to buy Pumkin but those are very nice colors and wear nicely all day....
So how do you like this color combo? Do you love greens?

I like the combo, and I like Hemlock in your crease. I like the pops Curiouser and Curiouser and Cheshire cat grin.
ReplyDeletePeter Pan seems like a great green.
That is a GORGEOUS lip color on you (even if I don't like FF).
Wow, really stunning metallic look! Very nice application. Greens make a great contrast to your brown peepers ;)
ReplyDeleteI love greens, but I have to be careful which green shades I pick, since I have green eyes. Wrong shade and my eyes either "disappears" or look dead...
Looks like I will have to get my hands on Peter Pan... when I'm not on a no-buy, of course ;)
Surfs Up Smurfs; what a totally funny name :D
Phyrra.....hey there thanks...the green so pretty and I think I am going to start buying lip stains because they tend to look better on me than lipstick and I know how you feel about FF...the lip blush I got for a couple of dollars so I thought I would use it.
ReplyDeleteHey Vanessa, thanks so much...Peter Pan is really a cool color very pretty in person and I agree about Surfs Up Smurfs...it is a funny name but a neat color...
I definitely think that should be your 'go to' lip color. If you don't know what to wear, whatever you're wearing on your lips in this picture looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks I think this is what I am going to start using...Its the Stila lip stain and the FF gloss...
ReplyDeleteI love these colors together. Any chance I can get you to post color descriptions of what you use? I really like the pop of blue/turquoise above your top lashes. It sets off the green very nicely.
ReplyDelete