Finally the two items I have been waiting for showed up in the mail today.....
Lime Crime shadow in Lime Criminal
Aromaleigh Verve blush
I also went shopping today to find a handbag and a blouse for Easter....well the handbag is for Spring so we ended up at JCPenney....and of course there is a Sephora in there...
I ended up with a pretty blouse...I will show that after I wear the outfit and then you can see my gladiator sandals....love them...
In the pictures are everything I got yesterday and today
Pedicure set from Kohl's yesterday
Essie Mademoiselle nail polish from target
Sephora the Boscia cleanser....I have been having a terrible time with my skin lately (maybe age and stress related)
JCPenny is the hobo handbag...I didn't know it until I got home and found out it came with an umbrella....how cool is that...
Also my samples that came with my Aromaleigh order....
I think that is pretty much it....I will be trying out the cosmetics and posting a look tomorrow !!!
Tell me what you think.....

Verve blush is gorgeous ;)
ReplyDeleteLime Criminal looks great!
I'd love to see how it compares to the greens from Mad Tea Party and OMGWTF from Fyrinnae, as well as Estranged from AL.
Cute purse!
The essie polish looks very petal pink. Cute!
Hey there Phyrra!!! I too was wondering how the Lime Criminal will compare with those others....I will have to swatch them....I couldn't believe I found that purse....I really love it and I can't wait to try out the polish....This week I have some major pedicuring to do...Hope you are having a good night!!!
ReplyDelete