BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Revlon Colorstay

Ok.....today I felt like wearing traditional foundation....The weather is nice today but only temporarily so I went out to mow the lawn....needed it so bad....I have dogs and those big tall spots were driving me crazy...Anyway.....I always have to do my makeup...even if I am going to get dirty or whatever...cannot go without....So I put this foundation to the test......I used Prescriptives foundation brush for liquid makeup...A very nice brush....I applied quickly because it seems to dry pretty fast....then I blended it with my fingertips along the jawline to make sure it was blended in...This formula is for combination oily...I have combo skin....It was only in the sixties but I was sweating because it is a lot of work to push mow...I don't have an electric push...It is just a gas mower...I have been out all day and this foundation looks untouched...Looks like I just put it on...So it is true...It is stay put....I do like this foundation....It is Revlon Colorstay 240 Medium Beige for combo oily....It really does work....

Also today in the mail I got my dreamworld samples so I will be testing those out tomorrow....Has anyone tried the ColorStay if so do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment