BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The She Space order



Ok, I am back from the fitting...It only took about 15 min and I am so impressed with this women. My daughter is very top heavy...I think she is a g or h....So we always have to buy things big so that her chest will fit and this dress is going to look amazing..The lady is from my home town of Ottawa IL..It is about 30min. from where I live and she lives in a new subdivision out of down but a street over from my grandmas old house so it was a trip down memory lane...but anyway. on to the look..

The She Space Groovin guppy Bold iridescent tropical aqua with iridescent layers of lime green and turquoise
The She Space Live in Color is a neutral taupe base that has layers and layers of light reflection, color changing pigments.. so this shade goes from taupe to a subtle blue, green, gold, silver and violet
The She Space Crisp White Shirt Snow White Matte
The She Space Electric Lust Vivid Peacock Blue with a wave of green

Eyes:

Mad Minerals Primer
Lid Groovin guppy
crease Live in Color
Highlight Crisp White Shirt
Outer lid into crease was Electric Lust
Top lashline lined with Stila Black eye liner
Bottom lash line was inner corner, Live in Color, Electric Lust then Groovin guppy
Revlon black mascara

Face:

Revlon Colorstay applied with a kabuki brush and dampened brush using Mac charged water
Rimmel pressed matte translucent powder
Cheeks Mary Kay pink petals
Mary Kay highlight powder on cheeks and bridge of nose and a little on chin

Lips:

Stila Cherry Crush lip stain
Mac Snowgirl lipgloss

I love how vibrant this turned out. It is even brighter outside. It seems to be wearing really well. I will know by the end of the day if it really stays. It went on easy but I did have to pack my brush with color. It did seem to blend easily without removing the product. So, I do like these. I have some samples coming from her limited edition line. So I hope I will like them too...
What do you think of these colors?

5 comments:

  1. I love TSS! The color looks great on you! I'm waiting for one order in the mail, placed another one Thursday and am now contemplating putting another in cause the new collection looks gorgeous!

    Your daughter is super lucky to have you buying her a prom dress :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the colors look really good on you.
    I'd love to know how well it stays on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Isn't Grooving Guppy an awesome color? I have it as well, and LOVE the vibrancy and brightness of it :) Electric Lust looks really pretty as well ;) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa Kate and thanks for commenting and this is the first time I have tried TSS and I do like it. I ordered a few samples from the new collection too. My daughter is a senior this yr and the first prom because she goes to a catholic all girls school and they aren't allowed to go to prom until their jr. yr. So luckily we had a little bit put aside for the expenses and the dress looks beautiful so I think it is worth it!!!

    Hey Phyrra! Ok I looked right now and the colors seemed to wear pretty darn good. They stayed better than I thought because I was a little unsure...Turned out good!!

    Hey Vanessa! Groovin guppy is gorgeous...It looks like you and I have the same taste in colors...You seem to have what I have and I love it...The lady that owns TSS is having a grand opening in may for her new store and I am so going...Her store is about 45 min away but I really want to look at the product...Need to ck it all out!! I actually learned how to use the timer on the camera..Go ahead and laugh...I am not good with cameras.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in turquoise/aqua. This color reminds me of AL's Isadora without the "iridescent layers."

    ReplyDelete