BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day




Today I am using as many eco friendly products that I can.  I do have quite a bit so it isn't too hard to do. My skincare line is Boscia and my toner is Witch Hazel. My makeup is a variety today and I will try to describe but some colors are from my Coastal Scents 56 palette.

Mad Minerals primer
Fyrinnae Polar Bear  white gold
Aromaleigh Amarante verdant warm green, with olive smokiness and vivid blue shimmer
Aromaleigh Marigold coppery peach pastel
56 Palette Green  sea green top row second color in from right
56 Palette Green  light green  top row fifth color in from right

Eyes:

Primer
Lid Fyrinnae Polar Bear
Crease Aromaleigh Amarante
Highlight Aromaleigh Marigold
Did outer corner or vee with a brighter green from the 56 palette and lined bottom lash line with a couple of greens from the 56 palette
Lined top lash line with Stila black eyeliner and smudged out
I also applied the white shadow from the 56 palette on brow bone to blend out the colors some..
Revlon black mascara
Inner eye is also a nude cream shadow that a I did a v  with

Face:

Fyrinnae mica free foundation in Topaz
Bare Minerals mineral veil
Aromaleigh Verve blush  peach, pink red with shimmer

Lips:

Stila Cherry Crush Lip Stain
Face Front Gossip Lip Blush  Gold sparkly color

So that is my look for this earth friendly day.....I am keeping my fingers crossed my skin doesn't break out from the foundation but this is my favorite foundation that looks so good....I love it...Any one doing any good earth friendly things today......I want to see the movie Earth but our theater isn't playing it...go figure...

9 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous! Your skin looks glowing and I love the lips as well as the eyes, Fyrinnae Polar Bear is really pretty, I have that one too ;)
    I really haven't done much eco-friendly things today, on the contrary; I took the car to visit my mother. (she lives about 15 minutes away by car). On the other hand, I didn't blow dry my hair, but I rarely do that anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polar Bear is so pretty!
    The greens look so nice on you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vanessa and Phyrra...thank you so much and Polar Bear is the coolest color I have ever seen....That is one of the colors I got from you Phyrra and I think I will have to get a full size. It really is a very intense color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa thank you for commenting on my skin. This is my favorite foundation by far. I hope it works out so I can use it alot..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I'm lemming polar bear now! It's really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa! Polar Bear is the neatest color. You really can't tell what it is going to look like in the jar but you put it on and it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look! Thank you for posting color descriptions. It really helps me a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I forgot to mention...that CS palette is crazy huge!!! How is the quality of their shadows?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Robyn, The CS Palette is really good. The shadows are very pigmented and they do last all day..A lot of the people use the 88 palette but I don't need that many colors. I wish my palette had some more lighter colors though for highlighting. I think it was only 20.00. Pretty good deal!!!!

    ReplyDelete