BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Swatches




Yesterday I received my Lime Crime shadow that I ordered.  I ordered Lime Criminal which is a vivid lime-green with tiny yellow highlight speckles.  These are pigments which she calls magic dust..They can be use wet or dry...They are highly pigmented and colorful...Right now I only purchased Lime Criminal.  They are 12.00 a shadow.  Here are some swatches that I compared to Lime Criminal as follows............The names go from top to bottom

Top  Fyrinnae Nonsense
Fyrinnae  We're All Mad Here
Aromaleigh Rocks Estranged
Lime Crime  Lime Criminal

The shadow I found that is similar is Fyrinnae We're All Mad Here
Lime Criminal has the best color payoff and is so vivid.  I did use a base as I always do with pigments....So I would like to try more from the Lime Crime collection....I really do like the color payoff in this shadow.....
www.limecrimemakeup.com is the link.  Go and check these out...The website is full of information and some tutorials.  
r

No comments:

Post a Comment