Hello..........
For todays look I used some mattes...I don't usually but I wanted to wear red lipstick and I feel the red looks better with a neutral matte eye.
Eyes:
primer
Lid - Aromaleigh Marsh from the Carolina Summer Matte Collection
Crease - Aromaleigh Circe' Pure Eyes Lustre
Outer Crease - Aromaleigh Bouganvillea from the Carolina Summer Matte Collection
Highlight - Aromaleigh Flaxen Pure Eyes Matte
Lined top with black liner
Lined outer bottom with Circe' and inner bottom with Flaxen
Revlon black mascara
Face:
Aromaleigh #6 concealer
Fyrinnae Mica Free mineral foundation in Topaz
Finishing powder
I used Aromaleigh Chloe Pure Eyes for blush
Lips:
Aromaleigh lip balm in Sugar Plum Fairy
Mac Mac Red lipstick....this applied with a brush because I didn't want a really bright red....
What do you think of this look....This is not something I normally wear....I also put in a picture with my glasses...I have to wear them or I can't see....It is amazing how my makeup turns out even though I can't see.....
I am getting my brows touched up today...I usually try to do it but it is getting to hard....I hope everyone is having a happy day......

I really like the neutral matte look with the red lips. It brings all of the focus to your lips, and it really softens and lightens your eyes. Pretty :)
ReplyDeleteI love this look. Very classic and pretty.
ReplyDeleteThanks Robyn...I was surprised I liked it...I guess I am getting used to wearing so much color....My glasses picture is dorky but I wanted you guys to see that I do need glasses...I am hoping I can get contacts this yr...Then I can really show off those great colors.....
ReplyDelete