BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, April 27, 2009

Well......

Today my look didn't come out the way I wanted so I won't be posting any looks...I tried using cornflower which is by Aromaleigh and a pretty shade of blue...thing is is that it is a matte.  I used on my lid and did not like it at all....
The colors I used were all Aromaleigh
Cornflower
Destinationunknown (favorite)
Moon
I guess I am not a matte girl...need sparkle....I don't know what I was thinking...but oh well...It is not disastrous just something I don't like...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe try to mix matte with shimmer? Like matte on the lid, shimmer in the crease? Or matte on the inner 3/4 of the lid, shimmer on the outer 1/4 and crease?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Phyrra...I thought the matte lid and the shimmer would look ok together but it just doesn't jive...maybe because destinationunknown is more purply....Next time I will just use a little matte in the corner per your suggestion...

    ReplyDelete