Two of the colors I am wearing are from the She Space for the Cystic Fibrosis in honor a little boy called Christopher. I thought it was a nice gesture and for 9.00 for two shades you can't go wrong and a portion goes to the Cystic Fibrosis fund.
Colors
Happy Birthday Chris deep cocoa brown with color changing mica's
Live in Color neutral taupe with layers of light reflection color changing pigments
56 Palette a burgundy
Eyes:
Primer
Lid Happy Birthday Chris
Crease was a burgundy like color from my 56 palette
Highlight was Live in Color
Lined upper lid with a brown shadow from my 56 palette wet
Lined bottom lash line with a dark bluish and aqua from the 56 palette
Revlon Black mascara
Face:
Revlon colorstay
Rimmel matte translucent powder
Pink blush from my 56 Pallet
Bare Minerals Bisque for concealing
Lips:
Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips in Bunny gloss
I know my colors are a pain. The palettes do not have names for the colors. That is one down side. The colors are super pigmented and last all day though so that is good.
I really like The She Space products. I think they are really nice but you do have to use a lot of product to get good color payoff. I ordered some samples from the spring line and she has some grab bags right not from retired lines...I got The Storyteller people...I think...These colors are really bright. I did the 5 for 20.00. She picks the colors but all were nice.
I have been using a lot of drugstore product too and am trying to use stuff up that I have because I don't want to waste them....So I hope it turned out ok...Not sure what tomorrow will bring...Do you ever say Gees I have so much makeup that I can't decide what to use and get frustrated? I been doing this everyday...... Right now I am frustrated because I need my eyebrows waxed...I think I need to go every 3 weeks..They grow in so fast it is disgusting and she was going to have me go longer...I don't think so....

I think you look awesome in this; the blue and purple really bring out your eyes.
ReplyDelete"Do you ever say Gees I have so much makeup that I can't decide what to use and get frustrated"? Yep, you bet! Everyday, just like you.. ;)
lol I am totally the same when I wake up. Like "I have way too much mu"! I actually keep an excel spreadsheet and write down what I wear everyday (geek) so I'm trying to use all my colors once. I have tons of mmu samples, so I'm trying to try everything!
ReplyDeleteI have the special She Space colors too, I don't wear them that often but I still feel good that I bought them!
Hey Vanessa..thanks...I want to try something softer I think next time..I am glad you feel the same way I do with our makeup...
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa Kate....you feel the same as Vanessa and I...I am glad I am not alone...I always like to buy something from a special edition to have. It is a lot of fun to collect stuff from different collections...I can't wait to try whatever colors I end up with....