BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Face

Ok....I know that I don't have a perfect complexion or nor will I ever but why are we so obsessed with using at least 5 to 6 products on our face to make us try to look perfect...2 kinds of primer then foundation then concealer, then powder, then bronzer then a little more loose powder...I mean wholly heck that is so much work to me it drives me crazy....Then it is onto the eyes...I mean good gravy....I think that is so much to use on the face.  What do you ladies think....

My normal is foundation, concealer, blush, finishing powder....Once in a while a highlighter or bronzer but not daily....sorry for the rampage!!!  I am not trying to offend any one but why do you do it?

6 comments:

  1. All I wear is a mmu foundation & blush...so lazy! I mainly wear foundation to even out my color, but I have pretty good skin (now!). I use waaaay more colors on my eyes, that's usually my focus. Hmm today I have on 3 shadows and 2 liners (pure luxe love spell, she space ghostly story, aromaleigh fairy green & mac jadeye & hip black liner). and two mascaras lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa Kate.....I spend more time on my eyes also...that is the best part is color...I think a good skin care regimen is key and it takes time to find it...but we still don't need that kind of makeup...maybe if you were in a photoshoot I understand but man it makes me tired just watching that be put on....It sounds like you have a great system going for you...not too much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normally I just do a lot on my eyes.
    I do moisturizer on my face, then my eyes, then mineral makeup foundation, and blush. Sometimes I use highlighter, and other times I use finishing powder, but I don't use those daily either. I should probably use concealer under my eyes more, but I often think I look ok and don't need it, then later see that I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Phyrra....You are gorgeous and you don't need concealer from what I can see!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I own several different primers, I only prep my face with spf 15 oil-free moisturizer. If I use anything else beforehand, I find that my mineral powdered foudation doesn't "stick" as well. Sometimes I follow with a finishing powder but sometimes I don't.

    I usually use 3 e/s colors and an eyeliner, plus mascara. Blush (no contour), lipstick and that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robyn, Me too...I was thinking about primer and then I said I think my foundation looks pretty good without it...You use about the same things I do..

    ReplyDelete