My sample order came yesterday from DreamWorld Minerals....I got the whole sample set of the NeverLand Collection...I so love vivid colors....Here is what I used today...
Eyes:
TSS
Tinker Belle on lid
Neverberry in crease
NeverNight outer vee and into crease
Aromaleigh Flaxen to Highlight
Lined upper lash line with a blue generic liner from Walgreens
Bottom outer lash line with Never Seas
Bottom inner lash line with Tinker Belle
Black mascara by Revlon
Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Aromaleigh Metamorphisis finishing powder
Cheeks Mac Sweetness blush
Lips Revlon Creme de la Chrome in berry flashy
I did also use a NYX jumbo pencil in yellow under lower lashline so the minerals would stick well.....
I have also been using Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfecter for concealer and highlighting...It seems to work pretty well.
These minerals went on smoothly and didn't loose their intensity while blending. I really liked that because sometimes I tend to over blend. They blend nicely also and the colors to me look so bold and vibrant. I really like these shadows...We shall see how they hold out during the day but I am happy with these colors.
I have more of the collection to try so I will be using this brand again tomorrow and coming up with another Never Land look....
I can't believe how fast my brows are coming in..I just had them don a couple of weeks ago and my appt. isn't til the end of the month...How gross is that...So please look past the brows...
Let me know how you like my look today and have a great Friday...

Thanks for the recommendations. Fyrinnae does have some neat colors, I saw them forever ago and forgot to bookmark so I had forgotten about them! But Aromaleigh is new to me, so YAY! I love finding new brands. =D
ReplyDeleteOooh Tinkerbell is gorgeous! I love this look on you.
ReplyDeleteKyo...definately check out Aromaleigh....You won't be disappointed...Excellent product and fast shipping...Just love them..I use Fyrinnae alot also...Awesome colors and they wear very well...Slow mailing times but worth the wait...
ReplyDeletePhyrra:
Thanks so much....I really love Tinkerbell...We have the Tinkerbell doll from the new Tinkerbell Movie and the shadow actually is the same color as the dress...pretty cool...I really love it...The colors are still going strong so that is good...I will be trying out others tomorrow....Can't wait to see the looks you come up with....
Lovin the Tinkerbell. Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you Robyn...It is a very nice color...I loved it right when I put it on and then I said oh know more money flying out the window...Work some more over time honey.....
ReplyDeleteWowsa, this is gorgeous, I really like it :) So bold and vibrant! I'm a huge Dreamworld fan; Ellie has really managed to create great products ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Vanessa......I am so hooked on bright colors that is all I want to wear...the more I can find the better...I just love them...The colors stayed so nice all day....I used TSS today and that does make a great differnce...That is an excellent product...
ReplyDelete