BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Meow



I have so many nice Meow Cosmetics samples that I just seem to forget them.  So today I thought I would get some of them out and play around.  I really like their colors.

Meow ScandalEyes Traci L Light Pale Flesh toned Soft Pink
Meow ScandalEyes Winona R Golden Tan
Meow ScandalEyes Starr J Bright True Teal Green
Meow ModernEyes Evil Bright green with gold shimmer
Aromaleigh Graphite pure eyes matte deep grey matte

Eyes:
Mad Minerals Primer
Starr J. on lid
Evil on top of Starr J
Winona R in crease
Traci L to highlight
Lined top lash line with graphite wet
Lower lash line dry with graphite
inner corner of eye is Traci L
Revlon black mascara


Face:
Bare Escentuals foundation
Bare Escentuals Bisque
Bare Esentuals  Veil
Aromaleigh cheek color in Verve (this is starting to be my favorite blush)

Lips:
Mac Passionately Red Viva Glam Warm Lips (this was a holiday pallet)

I really like these colors.  They are not as bold as my others but I still think they give off great color. I am really happy with how my foundation came out.  My skin looks so nice for a change.

I got so sick of my brows.  I was suppose to have an appt. today but I said screw it and did it myself.  Which saved me 20.00 to buy more eyeshadows.

I bought Tinker Belle and Peter Pan from DreamWorld Minerals.  

I also have been looking for a facial scrub but haven't found anything to my liking.  I had purchased some cleansing oil from Etsy a while ago.  I love it.  I use it a couple of times a week for a deep cleanse.  So last night I used it with some brown sugar and made a scrub for my face and wow did it come out so soft.  I was really glad I tried it.  

What kind of homemade skin care products have you tried if any?  Do you like the Meow Colors?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Krista, I really like this look on you. It's very soft and shimmery. The colors are wonderful.

    I've been using a combo of natural oils for facial cleansing at night for about a year now (approximately 3-4x per week). I use 50% jojoba oil, 25% kakui nut oil, 25% rosehip seed oil. Lately, I've been adding in a few drops of castor oil on occasion (maybe 1 or 2x per week) for a deeper clean. I remove it with a soft wash cloth so that's my manual exfoliation. I don't use any other scrubbing grains. I also use (about 1x per week) rhassoul clay or french green clay (depending on my skin since green clay is more "drawing" than the rhassoul) as a mask. It leaves my skin very soft. I get all of my products from www.mountainroseherbs.com. The other days of the week that I'm not using the oils to cleanse, I use Olay Regenerist Cleanser.

    P.S. Your brows look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robyn thanks a lot...so you mix your own oils....I will have to try it....I tried my best on the brows but i think I did an ok job...I think I am going to get contacts next week...it is so hard to show off the eyes when you have goofy glasses...all the money is shadows....

    ReplyDelete