Here is a link to the pair I ordered....I hope I like them!!!!!!!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Gladiator Sandals
I have a pair of dress pants that I want to put an outfit together for Easter...I am trying to use what I have because I really don't want to purchase anything big...but anyway.....the shoes I want are gladiators...The funny thing is is back in the late 80's I had the most awesome pair of gladiators that I wore all the time.....I am so sad I don't have them anymore they would of fit right in....It is so funny how things seem to come back and you would think that you should hang on to some of this stuff but gladiators.....come on....who would of thought!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Those look cool and comfortable!
ReplyDeleteDo you normally prefer flats or heels or something in between with your shoes?
I like more of a flatter sandal...I wear alot of Havianna flip flops in the summer so the toe thing doesn't bother me....I am just sad I ditched my old pair....Oh who knew....
ReplyDelete