BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Laurell K. Hamilton Anita Blake Series

So I have been reading these....I have now started on The Lunatic Cafe....I think I have finally caught the groove and I seem to be rolling thru these pretty quickly...At first I wasn't sure about them but now I am getting to like them better...What does anyone else think about this book?  Has anyone read it....

I did order a new book today called Everyday Fashions of the Twenties.....I can not wait to get this...I love the fashions from this time...I love the hats and the makeup...such an interesting era...

4 comments:

  1. I love the bobs from the 1920s and the cute little flapper dresses!

    I've read all of the Anita Blake books, and I really liked the first 8 or 10. I don't like how some of the books seem to lack a plot, yet I've got so much invested into the characters emotionally that I keep reading the series, hoping it will get back on track. Incidentally, I hate the character, Richard. I really like Jean-Luc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phyrra! I am only on the 4th book but you do seem to get involved with the characters...Right now I am alittle suspicious of Richard...I have loved Jean- Claude from the start. He sounds so captivating...I will continue them. My husbands friend has them all so I keep borrowing them...I haven't bought any...

    I love the hair pieces and the cuts in the flapper era...I just ordered some hair clips from Topsy Turvy...I would be way out of place if I wore a hat around here but I adore them...I would buy one just to look at....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, you're right Jean-Claude, not Jean-Luc! I'm soo tired :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew who you were talking about....I have heard of a Jean Luc as a character in something else but I knew what you meant....

    ReplyDelete